Monday, 2 May 2011

Avril in May.



When this song came out, a little part of my heart died off. In my friend Shrutilaya's words, she'd turned into a Britney clone. I think the line that did it was "She's like so whatever". But in retrospect, ISN'T THIS THE BEST DAMN THING? The guy's UNBELIEVABLY CUTE. Do you remember the guy with the lipring in the Skater Boi video? Good times. We used to sing a LOT of Avril in ninth, it was so fun, randomly bursting into song in class. My Happy Ending, Complicated.

I MISS SCHOOL, OK? AND EVERYBODY'S ALL "Already uh?" BUT I DO, I DO MISS SCHOOL! I NEVER THOUGHT I'D SAY THIS! EVER! WHY????????????????

I got my application forms today. It was exciting. One of my colleges is right behind a mall. I mean RIGHT behind it. I think college's gonna be amazing. Finally excited now that things are starting to get started. Yeah.

3 comments:

  1. I love her. She's so not like Britney. And yes, I love the boys in her videos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Avril FOREVER. I remember I used to learn all the lyrics by heart, wear a pink sleeveless tanktop with a black tie and shorts and stroll around with my hair open, singin at the top of my voice. sigh. good times.
    and wooooot. colg behind a mall wud be AWESOMEEE. u cud go there n chill all the time

    Word verification: NONJAY :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Highness - I don't like the guy in this video but. Hi hi hi HAHNIS! :D

    Abeer - You're kidding. Really? I used to think how pretty she was and be jealous of her canines. Teeth, not dogs.
    :D

    ReplyDelete