Sunday, 22 May 2011

Of course he shall waltz with me.

Of course he shall waltz with me.
We'd first hold each others' hands at an arm's length but of course he will pull me closer and deftly drop down his arm to my waist; while I shan't relinquish the other.
Of course my feet will move, light as a summer breeze swaying amidst the tall fastidious trees that will be his two legs.
Of course he'll undo the knot that is my hair and let it fall like a curtain around my blissful face; of course he'll sweep it all to one side so that he may pay particular attention to my neck which so whets his every imagination.
Of course he'll hear my heart's exaltation in each of my sighs.
Of course he knows all my noises, even better than I do.
Of course he shall waltz with me.
And of course when he's finally here I shall let him know of all the other things that I intend to do with him.
Of course I shall dictate my every whim upon him.
Of course he will endure it all.

~~
Sometimes I think that love and devotion towards another may need to be assured outwardly by selfish means but in the end only imply one's utter and complete surrender to the other's every breath.

8 comments: