Friday, 10 June 2011

EARGASMS. ♥♥


WHAT A SONG. WHY HAVE I NOT HEARD THIS BEFORE. I WANNA SHAKE MY THANG NOW. LIKE ALL CLASSY-LIKE. IF YOU EVER LOVE SOMEBODY PUTCHO HANDS UP.

Hello hello. Baby you called? I can't hear a thing!
Don't call my name, don't call my name.
I'm just a holy fool, oh baby he's so cruel.

Blah blah blah. Etc etc.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?p=PL04F2202E20FDCAB7

5 comments:

  1. will you judge me if i say i cried when i first heard Just A Dream? (only a little, though)
    i love Nelly, i love him so much. even though he's like my dad's age LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to be honest and say I liked this song. I'm not a Nelly dan of any description, but this song - it's damn good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah seriously. Why haven't you heard it before? was all over the radio o.O
    It's awesome :D

    GaGa overdose? xP
    I know the feeling xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I love Just a Dream! It's a pretty mean song.

    (Btw I love your fish at the top of your blog, its so cuteeeee!)

    ReplyDelete