*
This is pretty sexy too. It's tootoo sexy, man.
*
I haven't called my college asking when it starts. I didn't even think I should do that, I just figured they'd let us know or something. Major heads-up I need, college is not school. Real life, here I come hurtling at you!
*
*
Secrets are sexy too. I CAN keep secrets, you know. It's only secrets about other people that I cannot keep. But I'm getting good at that, too. I'm turning into a very different kind of me.
*
*
I once wrote a poem about fire and water. On my palm. I love writing on myself. When there's no paper around and I really need to write something and I just fish out a pen from some bag and scribble all over myself. That's nice.
*
I think all bags should have a pen. A ball point pen. Let's make a list.
List of Things A Perfect Bag Should Carry At All Times
- A pomegranate.
- A blue ball-point pen. Or a black one. But mainly blue. Maybe two pens?
- Money, I guess. Like, in dollars or pounds. Because I don't have any use for it that way. Just for appearances' sake.
- A wide-toothed comb and a scrunchy.
- Wet wipes.
- A hair clip. No two, a crocodile one and a click-y one.
- A tiny book. My tiny red diary!
- Some ID? I don't have any ID cards. Never have. If I had a library card or something this is where it'd be.
- A paper-back chick-lit!
- An mp3.
*
OH MY GOD! I JUST GOOGLED IT!
THAT IS THE MOST PERFECT BAG IN THE WHOLE ENTIRE UNIVERSE.
$324. Wow. Girl's got expensive tastes.
*
Most of my friends are going to be here for college too! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY BESTIES!!!!!!
*




college?
ReplyDeleteWHERE?
I wanna know MOAR.
your perfect bag needs sanitary napkins.
ReplyDeleteOTHERWISE IT'S TOTALLY PERFECT OMG.
i learnt the spelling of pomegranate when i was in grade 2, we had to paint a picture of it in our art class. :P
i love that Lady Gaga GIF! ♥ my brother and i were watching a performance of hers when she was still called Stefani Germonatta, black hair and all. quite boring haha O.O
YAYYY COLLEGE ♥
Pomegranates are hard to eat. I never seem to get it quite right, and I always end up squirting juice in my face.
ReplyDeleteAnd you should add a water bottle to your perfect bag. Not like a huge two-gallon bottle, but something nice and small. Because you never know when you need that extra swig of water.
Pomegranates are a bit watery for my liking. Eating bananas is much more satisfying - and quite sexy if you know what you're doing.
ReplyDelete