Monday, 4 July 2011

I listen to piano music on Youtube and stare at imgfave.com these days and it makes me think like this.

I want to visit every beach in the world and take pictures.
Whenever I see a big cut out of some model guy outside clothes shops and stuff I want to fling my arms around it and pose all sexily for photographs!
I want to meet those kind of people that've made new and amazing things while still sticking to their roots. Like, there's generations of people that have been doing something but they've been doing it differently than others and they've given it their own new twist. There are people like that, aren't they? Creative and inspired people! Maybe in some Greek island. Or some Italian village. I want to visit Italy and Greece!
I want a piano and I want to play it beautifully. And a violin. And maybe a flute too.
I want to grow plants and tend for them and stuff. Pretty plants.
I want to write and write and write and I want to read and read and read.
I want to dance and dance and dance and hug and hug and hug.
I want to laugh crazily and do crazy things with my girls. I MISS MY GIRLSSSS D: D:
I want to teach. I want to know something awesomely enough so I can teach it to little kids. And look at their faces when they get it. 
I want to learn. I want to meet someone who's awesome at something and learn something from them.
I want to lie on the ground and stare at the sky. That's pretty amazing too.
BASICALLY I DO NOT WANT TO BE PRODUCTIVE IN THE QUANTITATIVE SENSE OR WHATEVER.
Right? Isn't that what all of this tells you?
Ugh. But it's so much fun.

5 comments:

  1. once i posed with a sexy cut out outside a store for a photo! but that sexy cut out consisted of women haha.
    i wish i could play a musical instrument. i can't play anything awesome at all :( i used to play the flute but i have forgotten how to (i know right, i'm such a dimwit)
    i find gardening tedious but pretty rewarding. my grandparents and mum are PLANTLOVERS101.
    teaching children is really amazing, you MUST do it some time in your life. you must.
    i loved this post :D

    and as for what i want...
    I WANT TO LEARN MANDARIN. ♥

    p.s. i love the new look! the chilies are very adorable. and it's all so yellow. awww i love yellowww.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW YOU USED TO PLAY THE FLUTE? THAT'S SO COOL! You could brush up, y'know. I bet you can't have forgotten it COMPLETELY.

    I concur with your thoughts on gardening! My grandmum and her brother are hardcore green thumbs. I want like a patch, and I'd grow yummy edible plants! Flowers are boring to grow I feel.

    MANDARIN? How come? I hear it's really tough, my friend's brother studied it at college.

    Thanks for liking this post, I find it quite nourishing to make lists of what one wants. I mean, after my last post I realised that I should listen to myself more! I want to be an honest person.

    THANK YOOOOOOOOOUUUUU! ♥ ♥ I love it too! All that black from before was SO not me :/ AND LOOK AT MY HEADER I WANT TO HUG IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always wanted to play the drums, but for some reason never followed through... pretty much the story of my life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish I could play a violin. Tried once, it is a lot more difficult than a guitar. And all I can play on a piano is the "Happy Birthday tune" Poor me:(

    And I want to learn Hebrew!


    I loved the new back ground, the beauty and beast header and everything. The blog seems so cheery and light *Thumps up*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ash - PLAY THE DRUMS! REWRITE THE STORY OF YOUR LIFE!

    Hamza - That's awesome! I can play Happy Birthday too! Horribly, but whatever.
    THANK YOUUUUUU! ♥ ♥ Exactly what I was going for ;D

    ReplyDelete