Sunday, 17 July 2011

I show not your face but your heart's desire.


Have you ever done this? I love looking at the mirror. I'm that much of a sexy beast to look at, I mean.  

This is how I look in the mirror.


Do you think so? I don't know. I'm undecided on this.  

Sigh. Fuck this.
PUPPIES PUPPIES PUPPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!
Who sits around and makes these things?

 Do you remember these???????? I can't remember what they're called! I used to LOVE PLAYING WITH THIS WHEN I WAS LITTLE!!!!!!

This kid.

I love pretty ornate gates.
And I love the sky, even though it makes me feel super claustrophobic sometimes.







I love nice funny rom-com-like-but-not-too-brainless-at-the-same-time-hilarious-with-a-huge-big-chick-flick-like-ending-kind-of-movies.




This is totally true. Believe the pie.
I saw Harry Potter. It was very "This is the end it's now time to go back home" like. Which is not necessarily bad; I for one LOVED all of it. Even though there were a few GLARINGLY OBVIOUS GAFFES which I cannot tell you about because obviously you might want to watch it yourselves. But imgfave.com already has gifs from the movie. About which I'd like to say what is UP with that? Although I can tell you ONE thing.
Ah, Photoshop.
I now find Severus Snape attractive. Alan Rickman is a beauty. If only he were twenty years younger.


And also Roald Dahl. I bet he was a babe. In fact, I know he was; have you read Boy: Tales of Childhood?
If you fall in love with the author because of his words, does that mean you love him, or what he's written?
But then again, is not he the words? For was it not him that made them all up?

Oh dear.
Ok, I'll be leaving now.

 Oh yeah, college started. But not officially, only on Wednesday. So far, so good.

10 comments:

  1. But I love this. All of it. I do.

    ReplyDelete

  2. I know how to make a heart!!!!
    Splendid post. I loved all it. ENTIRELY.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't lie. You just copied my heart didn't you!
    And wow, splendid? I just really wanted to use all those gifs. :D Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha i love this.
    the first one is so true for me!
    but whenever i try to voice my concerns about my existence, i am told i am strange.

    completely disagree with the third one.
    the older i get, the more i realize how stupid i used to be.

    sigh. i want a puppy.

    I HAD THAT RED TOY THINGY! i loved it. i still have it in some drawer somewhere i think. i'm going to go look for it.

    sometimes looking at the sky makes me scared, if i look for too long.

    i love that movie!

    Roald Dahl <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't listen to those who tell you you're strange!

    Looking at the sky makes me scared too sometimes. I mean like, constricted around the chest area and generally light-headed.

    It's some Master. OHMYGOD VIEWMASTER! I JUST GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaaah this stuff is so brilliant! I am totally crushing on Alan Rickman, too, right now. Actually I dont even care that he's not twenty years younger. :D That voice is like warm gooey honey with a hint of single-malt scotch! sigh.

    And Roald Dahl was totally a babe! Oh, and read this. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/books/biographyandmemoirreviews/7930233/Roald-Dahls-darkest-hour.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. And this. http://www.guardian.co.uk/books/2008/nov/09/felicity-dahl-roald

    You gotta love British men! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. HI BLUEY!!!!
    I'll save the links for later :)

    YEAH, YOU GOTTA LOVE BRITISH MEN!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love nice funny rom-com-like-but-not-too-brainless-at-the-same-time-hilarious-with-a-huge-big-chick-flick-like-ending-kind-of-movies.

    Me tooooooooooo!

    and when i see a great chick flick i wish it wud come true for me:D some of it has some of it will happen:D

    ReplyDelete