Monday, 25 July 2011

Shit is fucking going down.

I have established beyond all possible and reasonable doubt that I am a mean soulless coward with an empty shell for a heart. Well, something nearabouts to that, anyway. Details, details.

*

My birthday is coming up. And I want to be knocked out of my mismatched socks. I am not even kidding. I want something amazingmagicalfantasticmindblowing to happen; and you know why? Because I fucking want it. And I fucking deserve it. For fucking being alive, and being myfuckingself. So sit the fuck up and take notes:

1. I like reading. Few things give me the warm fuzzy feeling that my mind feels when I'm reading a particularly exceptional book. Fewer things can compare to the self-assured happiness that fills me to my core when I find myself appreciating the nuance-filled and graceful wording of an exceptionally good story. I love words, and finding them, and hoarding them and setting them off at the right time. I love words more than any of my worldly possessions. I love words than I ever could love any worldly possessions that I may ever own.

But what does this mean to you? It means that whatever gift you're planning to give me, it's kind of not going to be as awesome as the words you can churn out from the deep viscous trenches of your stomach (or heart, or whatever) that, slimy as they may seem, automatically become awesome because they're a part of you that you're giving to me. I'm just saying.

2. I love cake. And Pepsi.

3. I fucking LOVE surprises.

So do what you fucking can because I demand something awesome. For myself. All for me. Right now. Ok?

I DEMAND IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The hard part would be to figure out what exactly I term to be "something awesome". But if you have been paying attention it's really the easiest thing. Really.

13 comments:

  1. I got shitfaced for my birthday last year. You know you had fun when you don't remember shit from last night. Woot woot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU KNOW IF I WERE THERE OR YOU WERE HERE YOU'D HAVE A MINDBLOWINGFUCKFANTASTIC BIRTHDAY. But since I'm not. I'll leave it up to your other friends =(. I AM SO IN LOVE WITH YOUR BLOG HEADER. My heart just about melted <3.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arham - I don't know about that. I think I might like to remember what happens on my birthday, only because it 's kind of a special day.

    Yumzow - YOU WOULD HAVE SEEN IT BEFORE IF YOU CAME HERE EARLIER >.< I'm marrying the Beast! BESTIALITY FTW! Fly down here. That could be my MINDBLOWINGFUCKFANTASTIC thing! ♥ ♥ :'(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woot, a fellow Leo. :) I'll try to conjure something up, writing wise. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. MY Birthdays fucking coming too :D
    i Also fucking love pepsi
    and fucking surprises
    and your fucking header
    and youuuuuu i ve missed u LWAP.
    I hope ur birthday is the BOMB
    no wait the fucking BOMB.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kindros - YES! Hence, lioness. :D Oooooh I'd love that so much.

    Abeer - OH MY FUCK! THAT'S FUCKING AMAZING! WHEN IS IT?
    Oh god I missed you too! ♥ Welcome back! Stay, now.

    Also, Pepsi's the FUCKING bomb.

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAHAHA, HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN ADVANCE,LEO!
    Hope you get a MindFuckingSurpriseOnyourBirthday and May On That Blessed Day Pepsi pour out of your washroom taps and showers=D
    I love CAKES! They just need to be HUGE.

    ♥ ♥
    by the way,

    You have been awarded at my Blog!!!!
    Go check it out.
    Your number is (41)

    http://hamza-the-philosophaster.blogspot.com/2011/07/teenage-mutiny-oscars-last-part.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. THANK YOU HAMZA!!!!! For the birthday wishes AND THE BLOG AWARD!!! I love being thought of as outstanding *sheds a tear*

    Y'know, I usually don't like cake all that much! It's so.. dry. But birthday cakes are ALWAYS the exception, I think.

    Once my friend washed her hair with Pepsi because she needed to get out all the sunthetic Holi colours from her hair. That's what your little shower-of-Pepsi vision reminded me of. ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  9. okay. august 14th. be ready, LWAP.

    ReplyDelete
  10. YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My birthday fucking coming too and its going down like shit already. I demand something good too. Comeon, we lioness' deserve nothing but the best and we do have the right to demand it!

    Alright alright I'm the lioness with a lil bit of pride :P

    Love the bright blog and the mirchi's around do add a punch!!

    Happy birthday in advance. BTW, when is it? :)

    Love,
    Soumya

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello, another lioness.

    Yes, I quite love my moniker, I feel it's very original.

    Thank you! it's seen duller days but yes, this is quite lovely.

    Thank you! It's on August 14th.

    ReplyDelete