Beautiful. Funny. Broken.I LIKE THISSSSSS!AND I LOVE THE GIF U POSTEDDD.OWLS FOREVER.
So I am a Sad,funny whore. ;@Does this thing have anything good in it? =/ =p =p
Love.Ape.Sap.... Ouch... my pride...
Abeer- xD Hamza - So true. :P Ash - Aw! It's not so bad. It's sweet! Y'know, I kind of think these are kind of true. Except I'm not broken. I'm wholly compact. Although, it was my seventh word so I suppose it doesn't count. :D
FAT, FAT, BROKEN. I am not fat, and i'm not broken :0
Fat. Epic . Love .SO TRUE.
LOVE PAL FUNNY :DNice bloggggggggggg
Bad, Fab, and funny. bad at what? being fab and funny? I think this thing might be on to something :)
ME - Lol :PSana - OH WOW THOSE'RE NICE! :OAL - That's awesome! :D Thank youuuuuuu! Abby - :P Haha :)
LOL I found the words: fat, plop, pretty and HIV. -__________-
Whore. Funny. Broken.HAHHAHAHA. This is fun.
Nas - Does plop count as a word? ^_______^Maryam - OHMIGOD WE'RE PSYCHOLOGICAL TEST ALMOST-BUDDIES! :O :D
fat, fat, fag. wow.
Indeed. :P
Beautiful. Funny. Broken.
ReplyDeleteI LIKE THISSSSSS!
AND I LOVE THE GIF U POSTEDDD.
OWLS FOREVER.
So I am a Sad,funny whore. ;@
ReplyDeleteDoes this thing have anything good in it? =/ =p =p
Love.
ReplyDeleteApe.
Sap.
...
Ouch... my pride...
Abeer- xD
ReplyDeleteHamza - So true. :P
Ash - Aw! It's not so bad. It's sweet!
Y'know, I kind of think these are kind of true. Except I'm not broken. I'm wholly compact. Although, it was my seventh word so I suppose it doesn't count. :D
FAT, FAT, BROKEN. I am not fat, and i'm not broken :0
ReplyDeleteFat. Epic . Love .
ReplyDeleteSO TRUE.
LOVE PAL FUNNY :D
ReplyDeleteNice bloggggggggggg
Bad, Fab, and funny.
ReplyDeletebad at what? being fab and funny?
I think this thing might be on to something :)
ME - Lol :P
ReplyDeleteSana - OH WOW THOSE'RE NICE! :O
AL - That's awesome! :D Thank youuuuuuu!
Abby - :P Haha :)
LOL I found the words: fat, plop, pretty and HIV.
ReplyDelete-__________-
Whore. Funny. Broken.
ReplyDeleteHAHHAHAHA. This is fun.
Nas - Does plop count as a word? ^_______^
ReplyDeleteMaryam - OHMIGOD WE'RE PSYCHOLOGICAL TEST ALMOST-BUDDIES! :O :D
fat, fat, fag. wow.
ReplyDeleteIndeed. :P
ReplyDelete