*********
I also stumbled across this video
I URGE you to watch it. You will not regret it.
*********
1. The photographers at the inauguration.
2. Someone else I cannot remember but I'm sure there was someone.
3. Ashton Kutcher in No Strings Attached.
*********
You guys didn't wish me for my birthday. What's up with that?
I still haven't bought my birthday-present books.
My parents and my grandparents gave me money, asking me to buy books for myself because they know that's what will make me happy ^^
Only, I haven't been able to go to the shop I like. I don't want to go alone but I'm kind of the only one who'd enjoy the whole shindig so I guess I'll have to go alone. Or I'll ask my friends to go away and leave me there and we could all get back together after I'm done buying them.
It's not like I'm going to spend ALL the money on books anyway. Probably a third. I don't know. Maybe all of it.
i read about you on kat furree's blog. such a blessed friend you are =)
ReplyDeletecheck out mine too, im pretty new here... http://hopelesslyclutteredsoul.blogspot.com/
HAPPPPY BLEATED BIRTHDAY. I spend all of my money on books too. Following you.
ReplyDeleteI can't see a follower widget. I can't see it in any blog! =[
ReplyDeleteHAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPY BDAYYYYYY LWAP YOU ARE AWESOME <3 may you get to see this day a hundred times more in perfect health & wealth <3 i love your mblog and your style of writing and your personality that shines through your words. many happy returns again. :D
ReplyDeletelove,
magicalme
Got here from Furree Katt's blog ; happy birthday!
ReplyDeleteHow do i follow you?
im gonna follow you just because you spend birthday money on books. Cool! Happy birthday girl!!
ReplyDeleteFurree's post sent me here and yes, your blog is awesome =D
ReplyDeleteI buy books with my birthday money (not to mention with most of my pocket money).
^^
Happy belated birthdayy!!! :D
ReplyDeleteI loved No Strings Attached. I really want to watch Something Borrowed. Oh, and 500 Days of Summer.
Nice blog you have here :)
MAHNOOR - Thank you so much ♥
ReplyDeleteME - THANK YOU! You can find it on the top left corner of the page! :D
cricketfreak - Thanks for the visit! You can find it on the top left corner of the page, next to the tiny Blogger icon :D
chaos - THANK YOUUU! ♥
Sidrah - I remember you commenting on one of my previous posts! :O Thank you!
PurpleMist. - I love your name! It's so pretty!
500 Days of Summer was kind of sucky too :/ I dunno. I didn't like it :/
Thank you so much everyone :)
wish you happy birthday and many many happy returns of the day :)
ReplyDeleteThank you! :)
ReplyDeleteD: </3
ReplyDeleteOHMIGOD MAGICAL ME I AM SO SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you thank you thank yoooouuuuu you're too kind. Honestly, the kindness is kind of overflowing. ♥ ♥
HAPPPPY BLEATED BIRTHDAY.
ReplyDeleteFound you through Furree. ♥
You just gained a new follower. :D
Thank you! ♥
ReplyDeleteSo do you know how to make the heart or did you just copy mine? :D
lol. it's okay. at first i was like what why nooo :(
ReplyDeletenaaaah i mean it. gathering from your blogposts, you are a gem of a person. =D
Thank you so much ♥
ReplyDeleteDid nobody see the video? -_______________-
ReplyDeleteCopied. :D
ReplyDelete