Thursday, 15 September 2011


It's been so long since I fell in love with a fictional character.
Why don't boys feel the need to wear make-up?


Escape sequence.
Every moment of my life I feel like it's an escape sequence.
I don't know how else to explain it to you.
/n. Next line; what next, what's going to happen?

I don't give enough time or thought to the present. I live continually in the past, or in my dreams. My future exists only to amuse me during my languid musings; the past is where I live all the time.

Wake up, Shrija. Wake up!



.. make me!
Wake me up inside,
call my name and save me
from the dark.
Bid my blood to run
before I come undone
Save me from the nothing I've become.


YummIIIIEEEE!
hhhhh-Woowwhh..sigh

Thank you so much! But who are you?


5 comments:

  1. The 'they were perfectly crazy together' note. I LOVE THAT. I LOVE IT SO MUCH.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "You love super cute when you smile" :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you .But what is the big deal of using makeup and being presentable ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yumzow - Yeah, I knowwwww ♥

    FYF - YOU SCARED ME! :O

    Maryam - :D

    Izdher - Mmhmm, yeah, that's what I was trying to get at. :P

    ReplyDelete