It's absurd to think that one man can find all that he hopes for and desires, all that piques him and amuses him, and warms him and fires him up, all of that, in a single woman. They say love should never be mediocre, so who in their right mind is going to settle when there's always that nagging thought that somewhere, somehow, there's something better?
Perfection is so relative.
That doesn't mean you need to marry your cousin. Just to make myself clear.
I grant you permission to go and bang your head against the wall now.
Back?
The best one can do is be themselves, at all times. And hope that that'll be perfect. For anything - a job, a new opportunity, an exciting experience, a sudden glimpse at something special. Perfect things are made only due to perfect timing. So be on the safe side, and be yourself always. Because that's what makes you perfect.
I don't ever want to marry a cousin. Unless he's James Franco. And thank god, my mother is against cousins marrying.
ReplyDeleteThats so true! I dont believe in 'the perfect husband/wife' theory. It all depends on how well you handle stuff with your partner.
ReplyDelete//That doesn't mean you need to marry your cousin.//
I died laughing!!
Hilarious!
I don't think anyone is perfect (so cliche', but eh). I think we all have our flaws and downsides, but I think those are what makes us human. Gotta take the good with the bad I guess, and just hope for the best in life, love, and whatever else.
ReplyDeleteAnd also, I changed my blog's URL a while back, which is why the bulk of my followers haven't been getting updates on my posts. I only found out a few weeks later... so yeah, mega fail on my part. But I never actually quit.
Hanis - You're awesome B|
ReplyDeleteHarini - I was actually thinking of giving you a shout out in this post!
Ash - True story, bro.
So I guess I'll have to re-follow you or something.