"You've got something in your eye."
"What is it?"
"Love."
"I don't wanna go."
"Don't."
"Come with me."
"Can't."
"I'll miss you."
"Me too."
"Who's going to draw on me now?"
"Not me."
"No one else either, you ass!"
"Oh."
"See. How can I leave you like this. You'll be crushed."
"I won't."
"See how stupid you are. The world will devour you."
"It's ok."
"I didn't mean that."
"I know."
"How can I ever--?"
"What?"
"Why do you--?"
"Me?"
"I love you."
"Why?"
"You're so special. I love you!"
"I love you too. Special?"
"There's no other word. I need a better word."
"For me?"
"Yes, you. That's a great word. You."
"Yeah, it is. You."
"I don't want to go!"
"Don't!"
"Bye."
"Bye."
"Miss me."
"I will."
"I'll miss you too."
"Really?"
"No. Because we're going to talk every five minutes."
"No. I'll be busy."
"Ok. Ten minutes."
"Ok."
"Bye."
"See you."
"No I don't have Skype there."
"It's a manner of speech."
"I KNOW that. I TAUGHT you that!"
"You did."
"Ok. Bye."
"See you."
"I'm going to slap you!"
"Shut up! Just go."
"Fine, you loser. See of I reply to your texts again."
"Bye, you."
"Bye, you."
--
Khayaalon main laakhon baatain yun toh kaih gaya
Bola kuch na tere saamnay.
LOL! My friend and I end up having a similar end to the conversation :P.
ReplyDeleteYeh hoti hain pyaar ki baatain.
:)
But this was fictional. :P
ReplyDeleteHA HA HA. =D
ReplyDeleteLoved it!
ReplyDelete<3
Hi...
ReplyDeleteNice piece of work..I like it...keep it up...