Wednesday, 11 January 2012

My Twitter won't open and I've gotten so used to short pithy musings.

When you can think your way in and out of anything.

What are you left with in the end?

~

Maybe I should get a dog. I'm starting to like them.

~

There's many things I am and amn't.
But mostly it's things I am.

~

Everything's relative. Am I absolute?

~

Me me me me I I I.
Mine mine mine mine my my my.

~

6 comments:

  1. The last one reminds me of song "I Me Mine" by The Beatles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the randomness of this post!! :D

    Dogs are awesome. You should totally get one!

    And "When you can think your way in and out of anything. What are you left with in the end?"
    Brilliant :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. DA - Oh, I wouldn't know, I'm a little Beatles-phobic. :S

    H - I love you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get a dog. Why isn't your twitter working?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just tried Re-tweeting this post. :P

    ReplyDelete