Sunday, 18 March 2012

Self-Interview.

We have to throw a farewell for our seniors this Wednesday. Finally the entire class - most of it - is participating in something together. I think we're all having a lot of fun, and are finally bonding. Even if it is on a really tiny level. This is very good news.

I don't know anyone that would like to interview me, so I decided to do it myself. Thank you to Hanis for letting me use the questions she found on a website which I in turn have lifted off of her blog!

For the sake of entertainment I've decided to pretend the interviewer is a pink lady with pink glasses wearing a pink skirt-suit and pink pearls.

What is your favourite flower?
I like roses. But only deep red ones. apart from that I really don't know. Haven't thought about it.

Are you an organized person?
I can organize things if I want to, but I prefer carefully-thought-out chaos. If I leave something at a random place, I remember where it is and know where to get it from when I need it again.

If you had to spend a day not using any technology, what would you do?
As it is I'm not overly addicted to "technology" I suppose, save the Internet. So if I had to spend a day without Internet I'd either read, or write and draw, but mostly I'd go to the beach with all my friends if I could :D

What do you want to be when you get older?
You must be new. You must not know how much trouble I have had with this very question almost all my life.
I'd love to write of course. But it's a lot more complicated than that, for me.

Who are you? Names, nationalities, and virtually any other socially-defined attributes do not count. Deep down, who are you?
I'm. I'll come back to this later.


Favourite song of the moment.
I don't listen to music much any more.


A book you want to read/have recently read.
I read The World According to Garp recently. I didn't like it. Only half way through did I realise that it was John Irving; I hate John Irving. I don't get his point. Before that I found a collection of dog stories by James Herriot, which was pleasant.

What do you want to major in?
You're obviously a stupid lady, because I'm currently majoring in Mathematics.

Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with?
I will be having one tonight. Yay.

Weird things you do when you're alone.
Mmmm. This is a good one.
When I'm alone on the bus, I just think about random stuff and let my thoughts run free.
When I'm alone at home I'm mostly on the Internet or watching TV.
When I'm alone outside, like at a gathering, I'm switching between feeling invisible and just watching and enjoying what's happening around me.
I don't know if I do any weird things. When I'm alone. I'm quite boring I'm afraid.

When was the last time you were nervous?
Um.. I'll have to think about this one.
Actually, I don't do anything that makes me nervous on a day-to-day basis right now. I mean, my routine is pretty set, I have no room/opportunity for any wild occurrences that might make me nervous. But I get nervous when there's dogs/cats/crows on my way to the bus stop.

Do you consider yourself to be lazy?
I fluctuate.

At what age did you become an adult?
If all goes well, I will never have to become one.

5 things you want/ need to buy.
I want.. to buy tickets to some place where I can go and explore, I think. Why is it that people who are lost always want to travel?
(haha)
I also want to buy CLOTHES. I'm entirely bored of what I have. Sorry, but I am.
That's it I think.

6 comments:

  1. Pretty interviewer. Pink lady. I imagine she asking you over a tea of scones, crumpets and Earl Grey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the replier more. & the "I fluctuate" answer. 'cos we all do. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm.
    Everytime I read your blog, I realize how long its been since we spoke, and I suddenly feel this void.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same for us with the farewell thing, except it's on the 30th. *sigh*

    And that interviewer sounds distinctly British. :o

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hanis - Well I pictured her as more of an Umbridge-esque figure, tbh. :D But your vision is prettier, of course. Thanks again for all the questions!

    Daniyal - The replier is me, of course! Thanks!

    Swoo - Hmm. Sigh. ♥

    Asinastra - WICKED name, by the way. Welcome to the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why would anyone want to major in Maths?

    ReplyDelete