How is she
better than me?
Stupid boy
can't you see -
She has no mind!
She has no soul!
Whatever she has
is what she stole!
I'm eaten up with jealousy
Something very new to me
Hate how this makes me feel
Hate that she's blocking your view of me.
If only I could giggle like her
when you tickle her skinny waist
If only I could bat my lashes
like her, at your steady gaze
But I can't, and I never will
so I'm stuck being inaudible
to you, over her jarring screech
while I look away; yet beseech
the ebbing waves to bring you near
so that maybe you can hear
how I sound when I really speak
Erasing from your mind my embarrassed squeak.
saphrodic feel?? either way the other girl is going to write the same some time or the other about another..so free
ReplyDelete.................................................
ReplyDeleteHmm.
Your poem triggers off Avril Lavigne songs inside my head..Skater Boy, then Girlfriend! :)
ReplyDeleteWow!!
ReplyDeleteNice poem.... and nice blog as well..... :)
A flow to the thoughts- which kinda ring true...
ReplyDeletegreat flow in what you've written there !!
ReplyDeletemust say - very well written for a 16 year old !!!
You'll be surprised at what a thirteen year old had written, too, if you knew.
ReplyDeleteBy the way, your screen name, does it have anything to do with the book?
you mind sharing what that 13 year old has written?
ReplyDeleteNo, not if you let me see your blog too :)
ReplyDelete