Just when I thought I was back. For good.
*cue melancholy violins*
I am going to be at a naturopathy healing centre. I've been really sick physically these past few months, and I'm going away for a month to detox. It will be HORRIBLE, I will be disconnected from the outside world, virtually.
But I WILL be back soon. Stronger, healthier, resilient, invigorated, juicy and appetising.
Yes.
wtf??
ReplyDeleteWhoa, that sucks... but does it? Could be good to get a 'detox' from technology as well I guess, and just kick back for a bit.
ReplyDeleteAnyways, good luck with it, and I hope it works for you.
Oh my God, what happened? I hope you get better soon. I hope though, that this 'detox' will be good for you and you resume your awesome blogging refreshed and renewed.
ReplyDeletethis isn't right.
ReplyDeleteSwoo - I'll tell you in person, tonight ^^
ReplyDeleteAsh - Thanks, it's working great!
Smokey - THANK YOU FOR REFERRING TO MY BLOGGING AS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, I am getting better, much better :)
Furrz - It is, and it's working. You'll see :P