They can't even leave PMS alone. Did you hear? PMS is now Prickly Men's Stubble. GOD.
And while we're on the subject, you know the objectifying of women? Isn't it actually a good thing? Because (hear me out) we all have the said objects, and so we needn't be insecure about ourselves any more. Right? Somehow I think I've got this all wrong but THIS WAY SEEMS BETTER.
I'm trying SO HARD not to think of Abed from Community asking Britta to "Use your lady parts." right now because OF COURSE I HAVE A CRUSH ON HIM ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YUCK. I hate community. Did you see the promo they launched? That weird-ass lawyer guy wears a cowboy hat and says "ICICIC" instead of ICICI. How stupid can you get?
ReplyDeleteAnd NO. Objectifying women is so not cool. It's for assholes and spineless weirdos who are so insecure about their own selves that they need to desperately have control over everything around them. Ugh. I don't get what you're saying.
I don't understand what you're saying about the objectifying of women.
ReplyDeleteMakes NO sense, child.