I just felt like typing all of that. I love Michael Buble for this.
I AM GOING TO REMAIN SINGLE FOR LIFE BECAUSE THE ONE MAN I WOULD HAVE DEIGNED TO MARRY IS NO LONGER UN-WEDDED. BECAUSE HE IS WEDDED. BECAUSE HE GOT MARRIED TODAY.
DON'T GIVE ME THAT LOOK, OK? I KNOW what you're going to say. Oh, how predictable, she likes a prince, she probably has some serious fairytale fantasy issues going on or something. Well, that's not it, ok? It's really simple, actually.
1. He's hot. Even though I only just noticed his bald patch. But he's still hot.
2. He's British.
3. He has the best male voice I've ever heard.
4. He's hot.
5. He's cute.
6. He's hot.
7. He's cute.
8. He's hot.
9. I don't think I can stop.
10. I love making lists.
11. There's just something about numbering everything.
12. That makes me want to do it.
13. And do it.
14. And do it.
15. Numbering. Not it.
16. He's hot.
11. He's cute.
12. He's tall.
13. Very tall.
14. I don't like really big numbers.
15. In fact, the closer it comes to twenty, the more the number seems to irk me.
16. Huh.
11. And he has broad shoulders.
12. And he's blond-ish. Which is where I'm leaning towards these days.
13. PRINCESS DIANA WAS HIS MUM. Our babies would have had her genes. AMAZING.
I wonder what a marimba is.

:)
ReplyDeleteHis brother is still single by the way
;)
Oh but Smokey, I HATE his brother :/
ReplyDeleteohooo :(
ReplyDeleteDo YOU like him?
ReplyDelete