Lady Gaga makes a really hot man. You and I is my new favourite love song.
We got a whole lot of money, but still pay rent, 'Cause you can't buy a house in Heaven
| Wow. I respect this. |
I miss my friends. I think about them all the time.
It's like I physically cannot talk for large intervals without slap-sticking some lameass joke. And my friends got that so I could be myself around them. NOONEGETSITNOW. I mean, my poker face is kind of one of the best in the world but seriously, what do you think I am? What do you think I am like? Would I really say that and mean it? God. It's all so confusing. Dry humour is amazing. Get it.
I want to talk lots but I have no one to talk to. And I don't want to listen to the ones who talk to me, because they clearly don't want me but just want to talk. And don't tell me it's in my head because I can TELL. Ok? I'm fairly invisible, people don't take much notice of me, I can sit right in the middle of everythng and go unnoticed; so you'll be surprised what I find out.
(Edit: All my love and the world's. Look at this. What the heck. It's like I'm frozen in time.)
Yeah, I was thinking about that too. I need to look and see most of the time. That quiz with the choices, do you remember that one? "Would you rather be deaf or blind?" I think I'd rather be deaf. I need to see, because seeing is knowing.
Yes, my god, seeing is knowing.

Damn right seeing is knowing. I can't imagine losing my sight, honestly. It's a really chilling thought for me.
ReplyDeleteJust makes you stop and think about people who are blind. Much respect.
I love this comment.
ReplyDelete