Sunday, 4 September 2011

I lost track of the number of posts I've published.

FUNNY GIFS!!!!!
Funnygifsfunnygifsfunnygifs.

Mean Girls.

Cute animals.
Cutest elephant EVER!!!

Do you think swearing gives one a false sense of aggression and control over the situation that is slipping away from one's grasp?
I thought about that the other day.
It might be true.

Anyway.


Oh, you haven't?
Fuck you, then.

The Fuck You dance.

I have been doing crazy things. Crazy, crazy things. Maybe that's why that pimple is sprouting up on my cheek. I never, ever get pimples. But now this.

Do we have any girls here tonight? Girls like this one?


We do?
Then this is for you.


And I also think we should all say a big Hellooooooooooouuuuuu.. to this guy:


I feel a little better now.

I still feel horrible though.
E-mail me if you want to know why.
E-mail me only if you like really long e-mails.
E-mail me if you're willing to let me whine.
E-mail me if you want a picture of my nails.
They're purple now.


Can you give me ideas of what to do with my life?
It feels like an empty shell right now.
Maybe that's why I cry like a bitch when I see someone talented perform their guts out, anywhere.
Maybe that's why I like watching people on TV realising their dreams and again, cry like a bitch.
Maybe I need a life.
Could you help me with that?
Passion.
Passionpassionpassionpassionpassionpassionpassionpassionpassionpassion.
It seems like the more I want to work towards it, the harder I hold on to the darkness.



But tell me, how would you feel?
How would you feel if, you know that those passionate people, they were within reaching distance of you? How would you feel when you constantly cannot help but think that those people on stage, they could be you?
How would you feel if people within inches of you were having the time of their lives?

Fuck me, I'm sad.

Do you know that I carry out conversations in my head?
I do.
I have no one to actually talk to, so when I feel like talking, I imagine the person/s I would like to talk to right then, and talk to them in my head. In my head, they like listening to me, and also give out that vibe. In my head they're smiling and laughing at what I have to say. In my head, they're looking at me, and not looking away.

It was just really hard to see all of them having such an awesome time. An awesome time that could have also been mine, if I had - I don't want to say this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - made a different choice.

But mostly nobody has time to think. Nobody has time to think. Not any more.


3 comments:

  1. 'I imagine the person/s I would like to talk to right then, and talk to them in my head. In my head, they like listening to me, and also give out that vibe. In my head they're smiling and laughing at what I have to say. In my head, they're looking at me, and not looking away.'

    Me too. :) Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome pics lioness...thanks for sharing... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you need to do posts like this more often. LOVED EVERYTHING. and i can so relate. Sigh.
    But i hope n pray forever that everything works out for u, quick!

    ReplyDelete