Sunday, 11 September 2011

I tend to become self-destructive when I think love thoughts.

But what is the point in dreaming of someone, if they don't know about it? Essentially, dreams are not real; so like all things unreal, aren't they limitless? Aren't they powerful and magical? When you dream about someone, shouldn't something notify them about it? Hah, you know why facebook's so popular, right - it's the notifications! And bless us all, we have those too. Inbuilt; they call it the conscience talking.

hahahahahahahahahaha.

7 comments:

  1. Hahaha.
    Celebrities would be getting notifications all the time then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When i read limitless, my mind automatically skipped to Bradley Cooper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty much his personal trainer. And yes. That does mean I am better toned and sculpted. But keep that to yourself...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dream about a lot of people :P.
    I usually tell them and we laugh at the dream.
    But who knows aye.
    Good post (Y)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was supposed to be a sad post. You're all making it funny.

    Ash - Whoa. Muscles? Yum.

    Nas - I dream. Period. O_o
    Thank you! :P

    ReplyDelete